This attractive and innovative consumable language-skills text-workbook addresses five areas of English language skills that need constant reinforcement in the classroom. Replete with challenging exercises, puzzles, and lively, whimsical graphics, this workbook employs a sequential construction theme to steadily and comfortably advance students from basic levels of language competence to higher and higher levels of expertise. Grammatical and linguistic skills are developed and reinforced in a gradual, step-by-step fashion using meticulous explanations and examples. Finally, each concept that has been introduced, defined, and explained, is reinforced by means of related exercises and intriguing puzzles. Most important of all, students are encouraged to believe in themselves and in their ability to achieve success in these specially selected areas of grammar and language arts.
- Five units analyze the basic building blocks of language
- Intensive study of parts of speech
- An analytical approach to the basic elements of sentence structure
- How to structure a paragraph ù what is needed, what to avoid
- Spelling - renewing, reviewing, and reinforcing
- Vocabulary - roots, origins, correct usage
- A comprehensive Glossary is provided to coordinate with the Vocabulary Unit
- Includes a brief history of the English language
- 60+ challenging and entertaining exercises and puzzles
- CheckQuizzes for selected units
- Amusing, entertaining graphics add life to units
NOTE TO TEACHERS AND EDUCATORS:For information about Teacher's Edition and Test Banks, please contact us at email@example.com or 718-765-8940.