The student-friendly TextWord edition of Shakespeare's classic play of ambition and revenge precludes the need for any supplementary study guides. The unique TextWord format enables students to read the original text easily and to derive great pleasure from their newly found ability to understand Shakespeare's language. Students who conscientiously follow the TextWord format will be well equipped to deal with any literary or language challenges they may face in the future. They will have learned how to crack the code of language and they will then be able to apply this skill to their future studies.
Our format includes unique, graphically attractive features that serve as learning tools.
- Sidebars focus students' attention
- FYI modules provide fascinating data
- In Other Words segments "translate" Shakespearean language into modern, easy to-read English
- Helpful Definitions aid in comprehension
- Stagecraft and Language Arts inserts enhance appreciation of staging and language
- CheckQuizzes and Literary Critique questions follow every scene
- Writing and Journal Workshops provided throughout the text
- Do You Remember? quizzes aid student recall
- Shakespeare's Usage and Vocabulary segments increase comprehension
NOTE TO TEACHERS AND EDUCATORS:For information about Teacher's Edition and Test Banks, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 718-765-8940.