Thanks to an expert team of scholars, writers, editors, and graphic designers, ArtScrolls new Interlinear Tehillim is here - the
revolutionary new way to add meaning and understanding to prayer.
- the translation is always in front of your eyes
- your concentration is not disturbed
- you never lose your place in the Hebrew
- you never fall behind the congregation
- you always know which English word fits which Hebrew
- youre never frustrated by that mysterious word.
- Innovative Interlinear translation
- The patent-pending use of arrows directs your eye in the
right direction so that you can keep following along
- Commentary culled from classic sources and presented
gracefully and literately
- Newly set, accurate Hebrew text of Tehillim
Descriptions dont do justice to this beautiful new Interlinear concept. So look at the sample page.
Read. Recite. Pray. Understand the words -- and the flow.
How much did you have to move your eye to look at the
translation? Not a bit!
How long did it take you to find the translation? No time at
Did it interfere with your concentration? No -- it improved it!
Comprehension seeps in as you pray.
The great difficulty in this kind of treatment is reading Hebrew
from right to left, and English from left to right. How to keep the eye from wandering in both directions and falling prey to confusion?
Look at the page again. The arrows unobtrusively direct your eye in the right direction. Its a tested, patent-pending method -- and it
But the syntax of Hebrew and English are different. Wont the sentences sometimes be incomprehensible? Thats where the skill of the
editors comes in. The comprehension is there. And wherever necessary, the commentary explains the flow of the verse.
In addition, the commentary does what you expect an ArtScroll
commentary to do: it explains and clarifies.
This new Schottenstein Interlinear Series will elevate the
standards of prayer for countless Jews forgenerations to come.
Try this new Tehillim soon. Youll feel elevated!