Davka Dikduk II introduces advanced concepts of Hebrew grammar with
enjoyable, original lessons, combined with challenging and entertaining quizzes
that reinforce material studied in the program.
The program includes the following:
- Six grammatical constructs - Pi'el, Hif'il, Hitpa'el, Nif'al, Pu'al, and
- Prefixes and suffixes
- Nouns, adverbs and conjunctions
- Interrogative (Question) words
- Torat Ha-Hegeh V'Hanikud
Davka Dikduk II was designed to make studying Hebrew grammar visually
intuitive and easily understandable. All of the exercises, quizzes, and
information screens were painstakingly developed to facilitate understanding the
underlying principles of Hebrew grammar. The program's interface allows quick
and easy access to all units, stories, quizzes, and exercises.
Davka Dikduk II features:
- Support for multiple users
- Five units
- More than 50 unique, interactive quizzes and exercises
- Automatic tracking of all users' scores on tests and exercises
- Hebrew-English dictionary of all Hebrew words used by the program
- Original Hebrew stories in each unit, which expand upon material taught in
Click here to see sample
graphics and/or screen shots!
PC with Windows 98/ME/2000/XP, 32MB RAM minimum, CD-ROM drive,
sound card, Pentium 166
Recommended:Pentium 233 and 64 MB RAM or
Mac Minimum: Power Mac 166, 32 MB RAM, CD-ROM drive, System 7.5 and above.
Mac Recommended: G3 233, 64 MB RAM, CD-ROM drive, System 7.5 and above or OS X.
This item cannot be shipped to Europe.