You can read Hebrew. You may have studied basic vocabulary. Now, it's time to
take the next step. It's time for Davka Dikduk! Davka Dikduk helps you
understand and learn Hebrew grammar, with informative, imaginative lessons,
combined with challenging, enjoyable, and entertaining quizzes and exercises
that reinforce material studied in the program. For the first time, Dikduk-Hebrew
Davka Dikduk represents the culmination of a long and arduous process, years
in the making, in our quest to design the very best Hebrew grammar program
available. Developed by an expert Hebrew-language educator, Davka Dikduk
introduces the basic principles of Hebrew grammar in a fresh, new way that will
make learning satisfying and pleasurable.
- The parts of speech and how to use them in sentences
- Roots and their inflections (prefixes and suffixes)
- Verbs in past, present and future of shelemim ('regular') and other
categories in the first of the seven grammatical constructions, Binyan Pa'al
- Rules for feminine and masculine nouns
- Pronouns and prepositions
Davka Dikduk was designed to make the process of Hebrew grammar study
visually intuitive, and easily understandable. All of the exercises, quizzes,
and information screens were painstakingly developed and built, in order to
facilitate understanding of the underlying principles of Hebrew grammar. The
program's interface is structured smoothly, allowing quick and easy access to
all units, stories, quizzes, and exercises. Colorful screens abound, and lively
music and sound effects make Dikduk-Hebrew grammar-fascinating, fun, and
enjoyable. Davka Dikduk features
- Five units
- Over fifty unique quizzes and exercises
- Program automatically keeps track of your scores on tests and exercises
- Hebrew-English Dictionary of all words used in the teaching material
- Original Hebrew stories for each unit, that expand upon material taught in
Sharp, expressive graphics bring concepts to life
Engaging stories illustrate concepts
Over 50 interactive exercises and quizzes!
Sophisticated Score-Keeping Keeps track of all students' scores
The Hebrew/English dictionary is a great way to increase vocabulary!
For Ages 13 through adult.
PC with Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP, 32MB RAM, CD-ROM Drive,
Sound Card, Pentium 166
Recommended: Pentium 233 and 64 MB RAM or
Mac Minimum: Power Mac 166, 32 MB RAM, CD-ROM drive, System 7.5 and above.
Mac Recommended: G3 233, 64 MB RAM, CD-ROM drive, System 7.5 and above.
This item cannot be shipped to Europe.